What is a normal dose of GHB?
- ONE – Prepare your own G. Always premeasure G carefully using a syringe or pipette that is measured in millilitres. Never swig G from the bottle.
- TWO – Always dose yourself so you are in control of what you are taking and how much – don’t let others do it for you. A typical dose varies between 0.5ml to 1.5ml, although everyone reacts differently. Even a very little dose, below 1 ml, could lead to an overdose without any warning.
- THREE – Always use as low a dose as possible, and wait until the effects are felt, because the strength of G can vary. Wait at least 3 hours before taking a second dose.
- FOUR – Due to the variable street quality of the drug and chemical differences between GHB and GBL, be cautious not to mix different types of G. If the drug comes from various sources, less frequent dosing is necessary to avoid accidental overdose.
- FIVE – Because G can affect your memory, always record the time you have taken the dose and keep it in a visible place.
- SIX – Take G orally. Do not snort or inject.
- SEVEN – Avoid mixing G with alcohol or other depressant drugs.
- EIGHT – If you can, use food colouring to identify the G, so you won’t accidentally mix it with other drinks or water- this will reduce the possibility of overdose.
- NINE – Store G safely, out of reach of children and other adults